What can I expect at an inspection?
– We will access the condition of all system components, including the tank, pump, control panel, alarm and drain field.
– We will check the baffle filter and change if needed. We will test the aerobic units if applicable.
– We will file a report with the county, which becomes public record.
– We will let you know if there are any abnormalities and will direct you to solutions.
– We will answer any questions that you have about your septic system.
How often should I have an inspection?
– Washington State Law and Island County mandate that a simply gravity system should be inspected every 3 years, and a system with a pump, every year.